Awesome Blogger Award
I am honored for being nominated to the “Awesome Blogger Award” by Fauxcroft . I would like to thank from my heart for this nomination. This is an inspiration for me to further work. Thank You very much one more time Fauxcroft.
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala
This is lifted from her original blog about the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- What is the best memory of your life? Journey to India.
- What is the most random act of kindness you have ever done? I bought flowers from old women selling on the street for my last money I had.
- What is the most precious thing in your life? Life as a whole.
- What kind of music do you like? Dance of the 90’s, Meditation-relaxing music.
- What are you most favorite books? Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch.
- What is the highest goal you wish to attain in life? To be who I really am.
- Where in the world would you most like to visit? Syria(without war), India.
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would you choose? Saint Germain.
- What is you favorite hobby? Recently – blogging.
- What is the most inspiring thing you have done? Nothing comes to my mind, Maybe it is just ahead of me.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What was your motivation to start the blog?
- What makes you happy?
- What city/country would you like to visit?
- Do you like cooking?
- If you could swap with some famous person, who would this person be?
- Your favourite quote/motto?
- Whether you happen to read horoscope?
- What do you prefer: bustle of the city or relaxing sounds of nature?
- Do you have tattoo?
- What is your favourite flower?
I cant wait to hear all of your answers! 😆